Monday, November 3, 2008

Ace McCain

The Onion's "War For The White House" Blog includes a (mean but funny) post by McCain's (fictitious) Viet Cong torturer on an actual LA Times story about McCain's poor flying record. Take it away, Dac Kien:

Still, you have to admire the man. After all, he was a brilliant fighter pilot, right? At least, that's what I always thought, back when I used to pass the time by seeing how long old Johnny could hold his breath for. But then, just yesterday, I saw this.

According to his Air Force flight record, apparently my pal Johnny was something of a "Betsy butterfingers" when it came to flying jets. His flight commanders even gave him the sarcastic nickname "Ace McCain" because he crashed so many times!

Maybe one too many times for your own good. Isn't that right, you big pussy? Ha ha.

I'm just kidding you, John McCain!

No comments: